Monday, October 1, 2012

Wake and Break



It's been a while since my last post. Almost two years. It's definitely not for lack of events.

Here we go. Again.

My first impressions of SoHo guy were indeed spot-on. He turned out to be a trust fund baby living in a  cushy cradle of a world that lacked any real luster, meaning or soul. In short, he was a snob to the fullest who bailed when life happened.

We broke up in August, about a week before our two year anniversary. OK, I got dumped.

I got an apartment in Silver Lake a few days later and moved in to the first place I scoped out. There are bars here. And men with beards.

I think I've finally learned to listen to my head and to the morons I start dating when attraction and seduction leave them loose-lipped and too honest. I knew SoHo guy was off. I knew he was sort of gay. I knew he never had a real job. I knew he was almost 30 but a child nonetheless.

I get it universe. I'm awake now.

28 and single in L.A.

Jameson anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment